经典英文电影台词段落

以下是文书帮小编为大家精心搜集的典英文电影台词段落,希望大家喜欢!

经典英文电影台词段落
It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found.
只有在这种神秘的爱情方程中,才能找到逻辑或原由来 。
You need to believe that someting extraordinary is possible......
你需要去相信,生命中有些特别的东西,是可能存在的……
Maybe the part that knows the waking fron the dream maybe isn t here(brain)maybe it s here( heart) .
可能从梦幻中醒来的部分,不是在脑海里,而是在心上 。
--《A Beautiful Mind美丽心灵》
In memory, love lives forever.My darling I’m waiting for you.
爱在记忆里永生,亲爱的,我在这里等你 。
New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything- for the heart is an organ of fire.
初恋的人们心存紧张并满怀柔情,但却可以抵御一切-- 只因为心如烈火!
Betrayals in war are childlike compared with our betrayals during peace.
战火硝烟中的背叛与我们在太平盛世中的背叛相较而言,就天真单纯得多了!
--《The English Patient英国病人》
Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.
人一生中出人头地的机会不多,一旦有了一定要抓住机会!
If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.
如果你想活着,你需要培养一种坚强的精神态度 。
--《Avatar阿凡达》
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇 。
Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery.But today is a gift.That is why it’s called the present (the gift).
昨天是历史,明天是谜团,只有今天是天赐的礼物 。
I'm sorry things didn’t work out...It’s just what it’s meant to be.Paul,forget everything else,your destiny still awaits.
天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意,阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤 。
--《Kung Fu Panda功夫熊猫》
I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You deserve long and happy life in peace.
我很骄傲能与你们每个人共同服役,你们有权享受永远的快乐的和平生活 。
--《Band of Brothers兄弟连》
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland‘s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free.
回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的 。
It‘s all for nothing if you don‘t have freedom.
如果没有自由,一切都是空想 。
--《Braveheart勇敢的心》
I feel heartfelt sorrow for the mother of Private James Ryan and am willing to lay down the lives of me and my men.
我为瑞恩的母亲由衷感到悲哀,我愿意用我和弟兄们的生命去减轻她的苦痛 。
You want to explain the math of this to me? I mean, where's the sense in risking the lives of the eight of us to save one guy?
你想向我解释一下这数字吗?我的意思是我们8个人冒着生命危险只为了救一个人?
--《Saving Private Ryan拯救大兵瑞恩》
A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.
人类一个简单的念头可以创造城市 。一个念头可以改变世界 。
What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea.
最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什么?是人的想法 。
-《Inception盗梦空间》
You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way 。
在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子 。
But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here 。
这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想 。
--《The Legend of 1900海上钢琴师》
Slander is spoken. In print, it’s libel.
中伤是口语,印出来就是诽谤 。
--《Spider Man 蜘蛛侠》
经典英文电影台词段落
(可爱的安妮公主在访问罗马期间,厌烦繁琐的皇家生活 。她在床上发泄不满,而伯爵夫人毫不体谅地向她汇报明天的工作议程 。)
ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.
安妮: (梳着头发)我讨厌这件睡袍 。我讨厌所有的睡袍 。我同样讨厌我的内衣 。
COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.
伯爵夫人:亲爱的,你有很多可爱的东西 。
ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?
安妮: 但我可没有两百岁大!(倒在床上) 为什么我不能穿着松睡衣睡觉?
COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!
伯爵夫人:(折叠着床单抬起头)松睡衣!
ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
安妮: 仅露出上头 。你知道有些人裸体而睡吗?
COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.
伯爵夫人:(打开窗子)我很庆幸地说,我不知道 。
ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.
安妮:(靠着床头板躺着,微笑地听着从窗外传来的音乐)听 。
COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.
伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋 。快穿上拖鞋,离开窗户 。你的牛奶和饼干在这里 。
ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有营养的】.
安妮:(拿着托盘,伯爵夫人为她取开盖子) 我们所有的一切都是有益健康的 。
COUNTESS: They'll help you to sleep.
伯爵夫人:它们有助睡眠 。
ANN: (stubbornly) I'm too tired to sleep-- can't sleep a wink【瞬间】.
安妮:(倔强地) 我累得反而一点都睡不着 。
COUNTESS: Now my dear, if you don't mind tomorrow's schedule--or schedule whichever you prefer-- both are correct. Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o'clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car.
伯爵夫人:哦,亲爱的,你喜欢明天的日程安排么,或者说你喜欢哪个—两个都不错 。八点半,和使馆人员共进早餐;九点,参观波利若里汽车工厂,你将获赠一部小汽车 。
ANN: (disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you.
安妮:(心不在焉地玩着餐巾)谢谢 。
COUNTESS: Which you will not accept?
伯爵夫人:你会拒绝哪一个?
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮:不,谢谢 。
COUNTESS: Ten thirty-five, inspection of Food and Agricultural Organization will present you with an olive【橄榄】 tree.
伯爵夫人: 十点三十五,视察农产品组织,你会被赠上一棵橄榄树 。
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮: 不,谢谢 。
COUNTESS: Which you (will) accept?
伯爵夫人: 你答应吗?
ANN: Thank you.
安妮: 谢谢 。
COUNTESS: Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.
伯爵夫人: 十点五十五,到新建孤儿院 。你将主持奠基典礼,和上次一样的演讲 。
ANN: Trade relations?
安妮: 贸易关系?
COUNTESS: Yes.
伯爵夫人: 对 。
ANN: (chewing a cracker) For the orphans?
安妮:(吃着一块饼干)为孤儿的那次?
COUNTESS: No, no, the other one.
伯爵夫人: 不,另一次 。
ANN: "Youth and progress".
安妮: “青少年与发展” 。
COUNTESS: Precisely. Eleven forty-five, back here to rest. No, that's wrong... eleven forty-five, conference here with the press.
伯爵夫人: 很对,十一点四十五,回到这里休息 。哦,搞错了,十一点四十五在这里举行采访人员招待会 。
ANN: "Sweetness and decency".
安妮: “甜美与高雅” 。
COUNTESS: One o'clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses. Three-o-five, presentation of a plaque【匾;铭牌】. Four-ten, review special guard of Police. Four forty-five,back here to change to your uniform to meet the international...
伯爵夫人: 一点整,和外交大臣共进午餐,你将戴上你的白色项链,捧着一束粉红色的玫瑰 。三点零五分,授匾 。四点十分,检阅特别护卫队 。四点四十五,回来换上制服接见国际……
ANN: (screaming at the Countess) STOP!!! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop...!
安妮:(对着伯爵夫人尖叫)停下!(移开视线,头发遮脸)请停下来!别说了!
COUNTESS: (retrieving the tray) It's alright, dear, it didn't spill.
【经典英文电影台词段落】伯爵夫人:(收回托盘)做得好,亲爱的,牛奶没有溢出来 。

    推荐阅读